Acorn Glass and Glazing is a well established and respected aluminium and glazing company that has been established for 30 years and continues to grow at a steady rate whilst remaining fully focussed on customer requirements and service.
We continue to invest in our commitment to staff training and new technology, which enables us to manufacture up to date products that provide for maximum efficiencies that include thermal and solar, as well as providing sufficient loading capacity, and also the ability to produce bespoke individual items.
Our Environmental Policy provides a demonstration of our commitment to any environmental impact our services our products may or may not have and the measures we take to eliminate or reduce such impact.
Grand Designs, Chelsea Flower Show and DIY SOS
Acorn Glass have been selected to provide design, manufacture and installation services for all of the above shows, and continue to be requested to provide services for them
“We undertake a wide and extensive range of glazing and fenestration related works in the commercial and domestic markets ranging from airports to shopping centres to office blocks and even domestic dwellings and have been able to accommodate all requests we have been asked to be involved in and an outline of the services we have successfully undertaken include, but are not restricted to:”
- Structural glass canopies – framed and frameless
- Structural glass balconies – external and internal
- Structural glass stair balustrades – straight and curved
- Structural glass walls/curtain walling – straight and curved
- Glazed security screens
- Glass film application
- Glass splashbacks -sprayed to required colour
- Aluminium and pvc bi fold doors – designed, manufactured and installed
- Automated doors and windows
- Glass shower screens and enclosures
- Aluminium and pvc windows and doors
- Double glazed units – manufacture and installation including oversized double glazed units
- Slimline units – manufacture and installation
“We have a professional and qualified team at our head office and are able to provide a full administrative and technical support service to assist and advise our clients, and are able to provide:”
- Advice on design implications
- A guarantee and indemnity on all work carried out
- Carry out all works in accordance with current Health and Safety requirements and CDM 2015.
- Provide all necessary risk assessments, method statements, COSHH data etc….
- Qualified and experienced person, on site at all times, to supervise works in progress
- Qualified and experienced support at head office
In addition to the wide range of services listed above we also carry out condition surveys of existing glass structures including:
- The provision of proposals for any identified remedial work,
- Identifying items that fall below regulatory standard
- Proposing immediate temporary measures for any identified high priority matters
- Undertake structural analysis of all existing and proposed glazing that includes wind, snow and impact loadings